Monday, August 3, 2009

Rise and Shine--It's Monday!!!!


It's just around the corner and time to decorate for Autumn is in the air. Here is a gathering of prim pumpkins that will help you enjoy the season.

She describes her work as: Plump Fall Pumpkins, perfect for any primitive harvest display.

This listing of four (4) plump primitive pumpkins which are made of muslin, painted and put through my special primming process with an extra dose of grunge and smell oh so wonderful!!

Each pumpkin is hand sculpted to give them that real pumpkin look. You will receive 3 prim orange pumpkins and 1 prim cream pumpkin. Should you prefer another color assortment, just let me know.

A piece of quality assorted homespun has been tied around the real tree limb stem.
Each pumpkin measures approximately 13" in diameter and 5" tall including the stem, will arrive to you carefully packaged.

As always, I will gladly combine ship whenever possible on multiple purchases. Please contact me for adjusted combined shipping amount.


It is offered by artfire artist Northwind Star. See this fine work at: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=340840

Happy shopping

Barb

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what an honor Barb!!...to have you, a fabulous artisan, chose my Harvest Pumpkins to feature on your blog!! Thank you so very much! I truly appreciate it and you certainly made my Monday a happy one! :)
    Wishing you a most splendid week!! Thank you again!
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pumpkins! Yep...just around the corner. It's been busy, busy, busy in my craft room! Should actually get off this 'puter and get to work on some orders! Have a good day! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete