Thursday, July 23, 2009

Button, button, who's got the Christmas Buttons?

Just the thing for your Christmas Projects. Artifre's buttonsbyrobin offers these winter wonder snowman buttons for you to use in your own creative way.

You can see them at: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=290047

The artist describes them as follows:
Six handmade Christmas or winter buttons in the shape of a penny rug for sewing, scrapbooking and more. These have a primitive or country look and are perfect for your primitive Christmas or winter crafting. This design is a blue penny rug with a couple of snowman. The image is my own original design.

Washable!

Use for:
-sewing
-knitting
-art quilts
-scrapbooking
-card making
-embellishment
-altered art
-collage
-purses/bags
-anywhere your imagination takes you

Approximately 1 1/4' wide by 5/4" tall or 3" cm wide by 1.75 cm tall. The last picture shows the buttons with a Canadian penny (which is the same size as an American penny or one cent piece) to help demonstrate the size.

I've been making buttons for over seven years and over time I've perfected my methods and finally found a combination of materials that are washable. This means you can use these buttons anywhere you would normally use buttons.

These buttons are created and hand made by me using a graphic I created myself. They are not available anywhere else. This sale is for a set of SIX buttons. If you would like these buttons in quantities different from that which is listed here just convo me and I will see what I can do.

Due to their hand made nature they are all unique. That's the beauty of hand created items. If you like cookie cutter designs available anywhere these are not for you. If you appreciate hand crafted artisan work then they're perfect.

My button and jewelry items are not meant for young children who might like to chew on them because, like any small item, they are a choking hazzard.


Inspiration / Story behind this Product:
I love snowman and winter and Christmas!!! I've recently decided to try and develop my own line of graphics for my images and these are some of my first attempts. I've always loved primitive designs as well and this project lets me combine so many of the things I love. I hope you enjoy these buttons as well.

Enjoy Christmas in July,
Hugs,
Barb

1 comment: