Monday, June 29, 2009

Just wanted to let you know.....


I truly enjoy sharing the wonderful folk art and primitives that are on Artfire, but just had to take a break for a few days. With one son graduating from North Central, one going back for summer school at NIU, dear daughter enrolling at the NIU for next fall, son and girlfriend coming home for the weekend and regular farm work, I just had to take some time for family and farm......

It felt great to put the house in order and plan the rest of the summer. I actually took time to paint the mural in the entry way which I will put on another blog this week. Plus the dry sink in the bathroom actually got some much needed attention! Oh, to take this barn back to the late 1800s and early 1900s. Well, we are back on track for getting the day to day things done around here. Yea!!!!!! See you on the other blogs and its good to be back.

Will start featuring wonderful folk art and primitives from Artfire tomorrow!!!!!

Hugs,
Barb
The photo above is a looking down the driveway from my home to the road. I think it is so beautiful here and wanted to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment