Thursday, May 7, 2009


Another day on Artfire!!!

The selection of baskets is wonderful!

Baskets are some of my favorite organizational and decorating tools. They are all over my home. They hide and organize anything you need. Large baskets contain a variety of wool from my sheep and llamas. Sewing supplies are tucked away, hidden but accessible. A basket in the entryway for ingoing and outgoing mail is a great idea.

Whatever you needs are, we have a fine selection on Artfire.

Today's basket is a doggy treat basket for our best friend. My dog's name is buddy and that is exactly what he is. This basket would be wonderful to hold his treats and I would put it in the kitchen or by the door to reward him for all his good work--he helps herd the sheep and keeps an eye on everything. He's great!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment